FISCAL YEAR 2021 OCEANOGRAPHER OF THE NAVY AWARD RECIPIENTS:
R 212105Z JAN 22 MID200001403520U
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
MSGID/NAVADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N2N6/JAN//
SUBJ//FISCAL YEAR 2021 OCEANOGRAPHER OF THE NAVY AWARD RECIPIENTS//
AMPN/REF (A) IS NAVADMIN 234/21, FISCAL YEAR 2021 OCEANOGRAPHER OF THE NAVY
POC/CRAIG HAWKINS/AGCS/OPNAV N2N6E/TEL: (703) 614-1840
POC/THOMAS MONEYMAKER/CAPT/OPNAV N2N6E/TEL: (703) 614-1864
RMKS/1. As announced in reference (a), the 2021 Naval Oceanography Awards
program recognizes Naval Oceanography professionals for expertise,
accomplishments, and leadership in the application of meteorology,
oceanography, hydrography, and precise time and astrometry. The
Oceanographer of the Navy takes pride in announcing the 2021 Naval
Oceanography Awards selectees.
2. The 2021 Captain Richard C. Steere Award selectee is: LTJG Amanda C.
3. The 2021 Commander Mary Sears Award selectee is: LCDR Darren L.
4. The 2021 Chief Aerographers Mate John Dungan Jr. Award selectee is:
AGCS(IW/EXW/AW) Abdul M. Kasimcarew Jr., USN.
5. The 2021 Matthew Henson Award selectee is: Mr. Austin D. Tubbs.
6. Released by VADM Jeffrey E. Trussler, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations
for Information Warfare, OPNAV N2N6.//