ENAVFIT AVAILABILITY FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT AS ALTERNATIVE TO NAVFIT98A:
1 NAVADMINs are known that
refer back to this one:
R 141834Z JAN 22 MID600051439597U
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/JAN//
SUBJ/ENAVFIT AVAILABILITY FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT AS ALTERNATIVE TO NAVFIT98A//
REF/A/MSG/CNO WASHINGTON DC/241616ZNOV21//
NARR/REF A IS NAVADMIN 267/21, TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE AND ENAVFIT.
REF B IS BUPERSINST 1610.10F, NAVY PERFORMANCE EVALUATION SYSTEM.//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces the forthcoming availability of eNavFit for
the Active Component to use as an alternative to NAVFIT98A for the completion
of performance evaluations starting 15 February 2022.
a. eNavFit is a web-enabled interface that consolidates the
functionality of NAVFIT98A.
b. Navy Personnel Command (NPC) deployed eNavFit to the Reserve
Component in December 2021 as described in reference (a).
c. NAVFIT98A is scheduled to sunset in late Fiscal Year 2022. Until
then, NPC will still accept reports generated via NAVFIT98A.
2. Active Component Sailors will be able to access eNavFit through BUPERS
Online (BOL) and NPC Document Services for online EVAL and FITREP drafting,
routing, review and submission.
3. eNavFit enables Sailors to draft, edit, electronically route and
digitally sign performance evaluations with electronic submission to the
Sailors Official Military Personnel File in a matter of days. The
functionality of eNavFit will improve report accuracy, timeliness and quality
as well as reduce evaluation processing, submission errors and routing
delays. Reference (b) includes the policy for eNavFit.
4. eNavFit has been designed for the following operational
a. Connected operations. For Sailors in a standard office environment
with regular internet connectivity.
b. Connected and disconnected operations. For underway Sailors or
commands with limited internet connectivity who can work offline for a period
of time but have the ability to periodically upload and submit completed
reports via BOL.
c. Disconnected operations. For commands entirely offline with legacy
ability to print, wet sign and mail completed reports to NPC.
5. Maximum use of eNavFit by active component commands is highly encouraged
starting 15 February 2022.
6. Performance evaluation training materials including an eNavFit user
guide, video tutorials and quick reference cards can be found via the NPC
website at https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Career-Management/Performance-
7. For questions concerning eNavFit, contact the MyNavy Career Center at
(833) 330-6622 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
9. Released by Vice Admiral John B. Nowell, Jr, N1.//