FY-20 PERMANENT MILITARY PROFESSOR SELECTION BOARD:
R 081420Z APR 19
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/APR//
SUBJ/FY-20 PERMANENT MILITARY PROFESSOR SELECTION BOARD//
AMPN/REF A IS OPNAVINST 1520.40B, PERMANENT MILITARY PROFESSOR PROGRAM.//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces the FY-20 Permanent Military Professor (PMP)
Selection Board for officers matriculating in graduate school in August 2020.
The FY-20 PMP Selection Board may select up to a total of 11 PMPs for
assignment to the United States Naval Academy.
2. Reference (a) provides specific application and eligibility guidance.
Applications are due to the out-service Graduate Education and Special
Fellowships Division (PERS-443), no later than
15 May 2019, via encrypted e-mail to email@example.com or
Navy Personnel Command (PERS-443)
5720 Integrity Drive
Millington TN 38055-4400
3. For FY-20, there are no O-6 vacancies.
4. For additional requirements and a list of available academic disciplines,
refer to the MyNavy Portal website at https://www.mnp.navy.mil/group/career-
5. Officer community managers (OCM) will review applicants for release based
on their community health and needs. PMP OCMs and
PERS-443 will review all PMP applicants to ensure eligibility guidelines have
been met prior to releasing the applicant to the board.
6. The PMP Education Placement point of contact is LCDR Kevin Yost, who may
be reached at (901) 874-3996/DSN 882 or via e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org. The PMP Community Manager point of contact is CDR
Tricia Cronau, who may be reached at (901) 874-4049/DSN 882 or via e-mail at
7. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
8. Released by Vice Admiral R. P. Burke, N1.//