NOVEMBER 2014 COMNAVAIRSYSCOM ACQUISITION CORPS ASSIGNMENT SLATING PANEL NAVADMIN 210/14 MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/SEP:
R 091928Z SEP 14 PSN 751255K25
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ/NOVEMBER 2014 COMNAVAIRSYSCOM ACQUISITION CORPS ASSIGNMENT SLATING PANEL
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/SEP//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces convening of the Commander, Naval Air
Systems Command Acquisition Corps assignment slating panel on
5 November 2014, or as soon as practicable thereafter, to select individuals
for major program positions (O-6, GS-15) and major acquisition shore commands
2. Eligible military officers and civilians who desire to be considered must
submit a signed application. Application deadline is 1 October 2014.
Application forms and additional slating panel information is available at:
http://www.navair.navy.mil (select acquisition selection boards on the
careers menu tab).
3. The preferred method to submit an application is via encrypted e-mail.
Applications will also be accepted via mail and fax.
a. Applications should be submitted via encrypted e-mail to the e-mail
address provided in paragraph 4.
b. Applications submitted via mail should use the following
Commander, Naval Air Systems Command (Air-7.3.6)
Acquisition Corps Assignment Slating Panel
22095 Fortin Circle
Bldg 1489 Room 206
Patuxent River, MD 20670-1549
c. Applications submitted via fax should be sent to 301-757-1526/DSN
4. The point of contact is LCDR Mark Angelo, AEDO Community Manager, at
(301) 757-8480/DSN 757 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or
30 November 2014, whichever occurs first.
6. Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//