ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACTIVE AND RESERVE CAREER RECRUITER FORCE SELECTION BOARDS:
R 281401Z OCT 14 PSN 176569K34
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF ACTIVE AND RESERVE CAREER RECRUITER FORCE SELECTION
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1// UNCLAS//N01133//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/OCT//
AMPN/REF A IS BUPERSINST 1133.29K, CAREER RECRUITER FORCE CONVERSION
RMKS/1. The Career Recruiter Force (CRF) was established in 1978 to develop
a cadre of exceptional recruiting managers to provide consistency and
leadership to the Navy*s recruiting effort. Navy Recruiting Command manages
the size, qualifications, and career path of the CRF community.
2. The CRF program is open to personnel who are currently assigned to
recruiting duty with Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) codes 9585, 9586 or
9587 and to personnel who have previously completed a successful tour as
recruiters and desire to convert to the Navy Counselor (Recruiter) rating.
Further eligibility criteria and application procedures are listed in
3. An administrative board will be held monthly, or as needed, and
determined by Commander, Navy Recruiting Command and BUPERS 326 to consider
applicants for conversion to CRF.
4. Forward all CRF conversion requests to:
Commander Navy Recruiting Command
ATTN: Assistant CRF Program Manager, N11151
5722 Integrity Drive, Bldg 784
Millington, TN 38054-5028
Requests may be scanned and sent via encrypted e-mail directly to Mr. Richard
Thompson at email@example.com.
5. All candidates will be notified via official message of their selection
6. Selectees currently on recruiting duty will be converted immediately to
Navy Counselor (Recruiter) (NEC-2186). Selectees not on recruiting duty will
be immediately assigned a temporary NEC 2199. Fleet personnel selected will
take their current rating Navy-wide advancement examination until
successfully graduating from the CRF academy. Selectees will attend the CRF
academy in Pensacola, FL in conjunction with permanent change of station
orders at their current projected rotation date.
7. Point of contact is NCCM Clemente James, CRF Program Manager, at (901)
874-9136/DSN 882 or Mr. Richard Thompson, Assistant CRF Program Manager, at
(901) 874-9292/DSN 882.
8. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever comes first.
9. Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//