SELECTED RESERVE RECRUITING, ENLISTMENT, AND AFFILIATION BONUS PROGRAM:
R 172037Z DEC 14 PSN 716116K22
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
SUBJ/SELECTED RESERVE RECRUITING, ENLISTMENT, AND AFFILIATION BONUS PROGRAM//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/DEC//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN is effective immediately and applicable to all
Selected Reserve (SELRES) New Accession Training Enlistment Bonuses, SELRES
Prior Service Enlistment Bonuses, and SELRES Prior Service Affiliation
2. Providing appropriate incentives to recruit and retain enough skilled
personnel to meet the Navy*s requirements is a vital part of supporting a
total force strategy and maintaining combat readiness.
3. Eligibility Determination and Bonus Application Procedures.
a. Recruiters and the Career Transition Office shall:
(1) Determine a Sailor's eligibility for affiliation or enlistment
bonuses per the policy documents found at:
For assistance in determining eligibility, contact Commander, Naval Reserve
Force (N11) Incentive Program Specialists at (757) 444-3637/ DSN 262, (757)
322-2646/6722/DSN 262 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
(2) The complete written agreement for bonuses is located in the
Reserve Bonus Application Module (RBAM). RBAM is the only authorized method
for completing enlisted bonus written agreements and may be accessed via the
Navy Reserve Homeport at https:// private.navyreserve.navy.mil/cnrfc/n-
4. Point of contact is Mr. Jim Johnson, CNRFC (N1C21), at
(757) 322-2245/DSN 262 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
6. Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//