INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY COMMANDERS TOOLKIT:
R 221411Z JAN 18
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/JAN//
SUBJ/INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY COMMANDERS TOOLKIT//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces the creation of a Commanders Inclusion and
Diversity Toolkit, available on the Navy Inclusion and Diversity website:
2. The Toolkit provides Navy leaders with resources to effectively assess
and promote an inclusive culture.
3. Toolkit key features include Inclusion and Diversity Fundamentals,
Principles and Objectives, Assessment Library with current Navy demographic
data, assessment tools including the Defense Equal Opportunity Management
Institute (DEOMI) Diversity Management Climate Survey and Navy Culture
Workshops, mentorship program information, Inclusion and Diversity Frequently
Asked Questions, recent statements by Navy leaders on Inclusion and Diversity
and other briefing materials.
4. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or cancelled,
whichever occurs first.
5. Point of contact is Inclusion and Diversity Office (OPNAV N1D), which can
be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com.
6. Released by Vice Admiral R. P. Burke, N1.//