SUBMITTING MANDATORY COMMAND OPERATIONS REPORT (COR) FOR CY 2022 REF/A/DOC/OPNAVINST 5750.12L/26MAR2021:
R 011558Z FEB 23 MID200080700244U
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//DNS//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//DNS//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ//SUBMITTING MANDATORY COMMAND OPERATIONS REPORT (COR) FOR CY 2022
AMPN/REF (A) IS CNO INSTRUCTION ON ANNUAL COMMAND OPERATIONS REPORTS//
RMKS/1. Per reference (a), all Echelon II and below commands (afloat and
ashore, including all task forces, groups, and units) shall submit an annual
Command Operations Report (COR) for their unit, or ensure a COR is submitted
on their unit's behalf.
2. Each Echelon II and below command with a Unit Identification Code (UIC) is
required to submit their own report unless: the command has fewer than 50
personnel (to include military, civilian, and contractor). If a command has
fewer than 50 personnel, the command can either submit their own COR or
the Immediate Superior in Command (ISIC) can submit on their behalf.
3. ISICs are expected to ensure their subordinate commands are in compliance
with the submission requirements.
4. The COR must be classified at the level necessary to completely describe
the respective commands operations and actions over the last year.
5. CORs for Echelons 4-6 commands are due 1 March 2023; Echelon 3 commands
are due 15 March 2023; and Echelon 2 commands are due 1 April 2023.
6. All previous year CORs not submitted to date shall be submitted regardless
of their delinquent status.
7. CORs classified no higher than the secret level should be sent to
email@example.com. Reports classified higher than secret are also
accepted and welcomed.
8. Reference (a); a template with guidance; and FAQs are available on the
NHHC's COR website. (see https://www.history.navy.mil/about-us/instructions-
and-forms/submit-a-command-operations-report.html) If questions about COR
preparation and submission are not answered on the NHHC COR websites, please
direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. CORs should be submitted electronically to NHHC. Unclassified CORs should
be submitted to email@example.com. CORs classified up to and
including secret should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. For
instructions on how to submit CORs classified above secret, contact listed
10. Point of contact: The COR program may be contacted at email:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Released by Mr. Andrew S. Haeuptle, Director, Navy Staff.//
Official source for this NAVADMIN