ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019 SELECTEES FOR THE NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ENLISTED CYBER MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAM:
R 301649Z MAR 18
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/MAR//
SUBJ/ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019 SELECTEES FOR THE NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL
ENLISTED CYBER MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAM//
REF/A/MSG/CNO WASHINGTON DC/041752ZOCT17//
AMPN/REF A IS NAVADMIN 246/17, ENLISTED CYBER MASTERS DEGREE OPPORTUNITY AT
NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL.//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces selectees for the 2018-2019 Naval
Postgraduate School (NPS) Master of Science in Applied Cyber Operations
(MACO) Program. Congratulations to the following
Name (Last, First MI) Rate Parent Command
Arnell, Alexander H CTN1(IW/SW) Navy Information
Bofman, Wesley G CTNC(IW/AW) Navy Information
Bullock, Cassondra C CTN1(IW) Navy Information
Maniego, Fernando L IT1(IW/SW/AW) Navy Information
Verkempinck, Jean-Mark S IT1(IW/SW/AW) Naval Computer and
Station San Diego
2. Program dates: There will be two start dates for this academic year.
CTNC Bofman and IT1 Maniego will report 17 September 2018 with instruction
commencing 24 September 2018. CTN1 Arnell, CTN1 Bullock, and IT1 Verkempinck
will report 25 March 2019 with instruction commencing 1 April 2019.
3. General information about NPS can be found online at www.nps.edu.
4. Graduates of the MACO program will earn the H07A Navy Enlisted
Classification (previously 2770-Applied Cyber Operations Master) and should
expect to serve in a utilization tour immediately following graduation.
Further utilization for program graduates will be appropriately balanced with
other priorities such as career progression, sea/shore tour rotation, etc.
5. Point of contact is Mr. Curtis Bogetto who can be reached at
(703) 604-6289/DSN 664 or via email at email@example.com.
6. This message will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
7. Released by Vice Admiral R. P. Burke, N1.//