FY-24 RECRUIT TRAINING COMMAND CHIEF PETTY OFFICER SELECTEE BACK TO BOOT CAMP TRAINING WEEK:
R 101548Z JUL 23 MID120000291574U
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/JUL//
SUBJ/FY-24 RECRUIT TRAINING COMMAND CHIEF PETTY OFFICER SELECTEE BACK TO BOOT
CAMP TRAINING WEEK//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces the 2023 Chief Petty Officer (CPO) Back to
Boot Camp (B2B) Training Week. Recruit Training Command (RTC) in Great
Lakes, IL will host Fiscal Year 2024 CPO selectees from 4 to 8 September
2. CPO selectees and their sponsors will be hosted at Recruit Training
Command and enjoy the same type of accommodations as recruits and staff. The
CPO selectees will experience leadership and heritage training that is
central to RTC and the Mission, Vision, and Guiding Principles of the Chief
Petty Officer. The events will culminate with CPO selectees participating in
team building, warrior toughness, MyNavy coaching, and physical training.
CPO selectees will attend a recruit capping ceremony and a recruit graduation
ceremony upon completion.
3. RTC will host 176 CPO selectees (max 88 males/88 females) and 30
mentors. All mentor nominations will be provided via each respective Fleet
or Force Master Chief. All mentor nominations are due no later than 21 July
2023. Reserve and Active CPO selectee nominations are due no later than one
week following the release of the respective selection board results.
4. CPO selectees and their sponsors will not be authorized to
receive visitors while at RTC. Additionally, CPO selectees and
their sponsors will not be permitted to depart RTC during the
training week. Commands must ensure strict compliance with uniform
appearance and sea bag requirements.
5. Quotas, cost, schedule of events, sea bag requirements, and detailed
arrangements will be provided upon billet confirmation.
6. For questions concerning the CPO B2B training week, contact
CMDCM Van-Troi Sibiliamartinez at (847) 688-4949 ext. 165 or via e-mail
7. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
8. Released by Ms. Lisa M. St. Andre, Acting N1.//