FY-16 AVIATION COMMAND RETENTION BONUS:
R 191728Z OCT 15
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/OCT//
SUBJ/FY-16 AVIATION COMMAND RETENTION BONUS//
RMKS/1. This NAVADMIN announces the continuation of the Aviation Command
Retention Bonus (ACRB) in FY-16 for both Active Component (AC) and Full Time
Support (FTS). The ACRB is designed to retain those aviation officers with
the talent and command experience in critical warfighting mission areas.
These O-5 commanding officers (CO) lead our naval aviation force today, and
their skill set and leadership experience are essential to our Navys success
in the future.
2. All officers in command of eligible units are encouraged to apply.
Prospective COs become eligible to apply for the ACRB on the day they take
command; eligibility to apply ends on the officers last day in command of the
eligible unit. All eligible officers will be offered $36,000, paid in two
installments of $18,000, in return for a commitment to remain on active duty
as a naval aviator or naval flight officer through the end of their 22nd year
of commissioned service, or for two years from the date of contract approval,
whichever is later.
3. For specific details, eligibility, and application procedures visit the
applicable Naval Personnel Command websites: For AC:
For FTS: http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-
4. Points of contact for AC are Ms. Melinda Weeden at (901) 874-3964/DSN 882
or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; Mr. Paul Boundy at (901) 874-
3947/DSN 882 or via e-mail at email@example.com; and the ACCP Program
Manager at (901) 874-3484/DSN 882 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Points of contact for FTS are LCDR Justin Collins at (901) 874-3605/DSN
882 or via e-mail at email@example.com; and LCDR Drew Helmreich at
(901) 874-4146/DSN 882 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. This NAVADMIN will remain in effect until superseded or canceled,
whichever occurs first.
7. Released by Vice Admiral W. F. Moran, N1.//