MANDATORY TRAINING FOR RECORDS MANAGEMENT AND CONTROLLED UNCLASSIFIED INFORMATION:
R 011554Z DEC 22 MID200080540216U
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTION DC/N1/DEC//
SUBJ/MANDATORY TRAINING FOR RECORDS MANAGEMENT AND CONTROLLED UNCLASSIFIED
NARR/REF A IS DOD MEMORANDUM, TRAINING AND RECORDS SCHEDULING TO IMPROVE DOD
RECORDS MANAGEMENT AND CONTROLLED UNCLASSIFIED INFORMATION HANDLING.
REF B IS NAVADMIN 201/22, FISCAL YEAR 2023 GENERAL MILITARY TRAINING
RMKS/1. As directed in reference (a), all personnel must complete records
management and controlled unclassified information (CUI) training no later
than 15 January 2023. Commands may provide this training online or in
person. Specific training required:
a. Records Management in the DON: Everyones Responsibility
b. DoD Mandatory Controlled Unclassified (CUI) Training (CIN:
TWMS-686564 or JS-US082).
2. Training is available on the MyNavy Portal General Military Training
website at https://www.mnp.navy.mil/group/general-skills-
3. Commands will ensure completed training is documented in Fleet Training
Management and Planning System.
4. Point of contact is LCDR Jonathan Greenberg, Education and Training
Branch (OPNAV N13M7T), email@example.com.
5. This NAVADMIN supersedes the records management and CUI training
requirement of reference (b) and will remain in effect until superseded or 30
September 2023, whichever occurs first.
6. Released by Vice Admiral Richard J. Cheeseman, Jr., N1.//
Official source for this NAVADMIN