EVERY SAILOR IS A RECRUITER ADVANCEMENT POINTS OPPORTUNITY:
R 221857Z DEC 22 MID200080617742U
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC
PASS TO OFFICE CODES:
FM CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC//N1//
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/DEC//
SUBJ/EVERY SAILOR IS A RECRUITER ADVANCEMENT POINTS OPPORTUNITY//
RMKS/1. The purpose of this NAVADMIN is to provide information and solicit
interest in the Navys recruiting referral program, Every Sailor is a
Recruiter. Commander, Navy Recruiting Command (CNRC) is asking all Sailors
to help fill the ranks by sharing their Navy story, and providing a source of
inspiration to the next generation of future Sailors.
2. The goal of this program is to have Sailors share their experiences in
the Navy with others who could benefit from what the Navy has to offer.
Every Sailor is an ambassador for the Navy.
Your stories and experiences hold weight and influence within your circle and
could be the reason someone chooses military service.
3. If you meet someone you believe is a good fit for our Navy, text
*FLOC* to 764-764. Doing so will link you to a survey page where you can
provide their name and contact information which will allow a recruiter to
engage with them.
4. In order to incentivize Sailors to assist in this effort, CNRC has
authorized a Flag Letter of Commendation (FLOC) (max of 2) for any Sailor who
provides a referral that ultimately leads to a future Sailor contract. These
FLOCs are worth one point each towards advancement and can make all the
difference when final multiple scores are calculated.
5. The Navy saw something in you, when you see those same traits in others,
share your positive experiences! Every Sailor is a Recruiter, let us know
when you find talent that can make our Navy even stronger!
6. Additional Information:
a. For a referral online:
(1) Visit MyNavy Portal at https://my.navy.mil.
(2) Select *Quick Links*.
(3) Select *NRC*, this will direct you to https://www.cnrc.navy.mil/.
(4) Select *Refer a Future Sailor and Earn a Flag Letter of
b. For additional information on the program and to download posters for
7. Point of contact is LCDR Thomas Reichhart, National Enlisted Programs
Officer, at (901) 874-9279/DSN 882 or via e-mail at
8. Released by Vice Admiral Richard J. Cheeseman, Jr., N1.//